"Hard" Real-Time with WAGO SPEEDWAY
The new fieldbus coupler for the 767 Series offers ETHERNET-based real-time communication with IP67-grade protection. This coupler stands out thanks to its 8 digital inputs with a hardware delay of 10 µs. A further highlight are the new compatible high-speed modules with an identical delay; combined with the coupler they are the answer to "hard" real-time applications.
The fieldbus coupler supports all sercos cycle times and can be easily integrated into the sercos system using the standardized sercos profiles and the device description file SDDML. It also comes equipped with 8 local high-speed digital inputs and a hardware delay of 10 µs, which support a sercos cylce time of 31.25 µs. Together with the new high-speed modules, cycle times of 250 µs for data refresh can be achieved with the sercos coupler, with process data being transferred to the internal system bus synchronously with the fieldbus.
Individual channels of the fieldbus coupler can be configured and, as with all SPEEDWAY components, the coupler can be used in the direct vicinity of machines or processes without the need for control cabinets – adjacent to sensors and actuators: You can position the individual SPEEDWAY components at a distance of up to 20 m apart within a sercos network, expanding the overall system to up to 200 m.
Details of the sercos fieldbus coupler:
- high-speed digital inputs with a 10μs hardware delay, 31.25μs sercos cycle
- High-performance, ETHERNET-based real-time communication
- Cycle time: 250 µs (system bus synchronous to fieldbus)
- Industry standard to IEC 61158, 61784 and 61800-7
- Fieldbus-based configuration using the SDDML device description file and independent configuration via ETHERNET and FDT/DTM technology
- Channel configuration (filter, inversion, simulation, diagnostics)
- Protocols: sercos V1.1.2, TCP/IP, FTP, http
- sercos services: SVC, RTC, CC, IP
- sercos profiles: GDP_Basic, SCP_VarCfg, SCP_Sync, SCP_Diag, SCP_WD, SCP_NRT, FSP_IO