From schematic to productNot enough time to thumb through the many pages of options available in the paper catalog in search of a product that perfectly fits your project requirements? Are you too busy to create and configure terminal blocks, jumpers and markers into a custom assembly? Or are you simply tired of trying to cross-reference your item numbers with WAGO's item numbers?
No longer a problem!
WAGO's ProServe software will assist you in each process from concept to schematic to product realization.
Three components - one solution: WAGO ProServe Software 4
Using the CD-Rom installs ProServe software 4 in just a few minutes. The intuitive user prompts and convenient tools simplify your work.
Product selectionThe WAGO ProServe software should not be considered as merely another product catalog. It is a professional tool designed to optimize sourcing WAGO products
- Interactive access to over 13,000 items.
- Integrate information from data banks
- 14 language options are available on the CD-ROM
- Search by item group and item numbers
- Search by keywords and technical data
- Data transfer to an order with just a mouse click
Making a projectWork with terminal blocks and rails effectively: smartDESIGNER can help. Especially convenient for individual task
- Projects made from terminal blocks, simple and effective
- Automatic completion of assembly
- automatic audit for accuracy of assembly
- Possibility to enter your own item numbers
- Manage your favorites
MarkingWAGO markers - the leader in streamlining terminal block marking. WAGO SCRIPT also accepts user defined fonts with optimal printing results.
- WYSIWYG-marking concept
- Easy positioning of the model
- Import data from different CAE-systems
- Marker carriers for WSB, Mini-WSB, WFB, WTB, WMB etc. with specific marking details