Patchboard systems and busbar connecting blocksApplications for patchboards and patch terminals are installation engineering, power stations, the food processing industry and process engineering. Especially in these sectors, it is frequently necessary to rewire during commissioning. This concerns initiator and actor signals, but also signals from monitoring systems and central computers. For this interface between control and field level, patchboards and patch terminals and terminals provide a space-saving solution for distribution boards with two-way or oneway access.
Benefits of patchboard technology with CAGE CLAMP®connection:
- Fast connection and disconnection of all conductor types
- The connection can be opened without special tools at any time
- Contact quality mostly independent from the diligence of the operator
- No system shut-down required, not even in sectors, because short-circuits are savely avoided
- No additional costs for blade connectors and isloating sleeves
3-conductor front entry double potential terminal blocks of the 280 series can be used for the linking of incoming field wires with the central process controller devices.
Using the series 812 bushbar terminal blocks in switchgear cabinets and distribution boards allows simple and safe potential distribution on standard 10 x 3 mm bushbars.
Safe patching despite high density wiring: WAGO matrix patchboards with CAGE CLAMP®-connection.
For enclosures with a single opening. These matrixes series 727 are used on rails typically mounted on a wall. Like the matrix patch boards, the field side mirrors the patch side.