We will keep you informed!At WAGO there is always something new. Why shouldn't we spread the news? You want to receive new press releases from WAGO? You have an interest in what is going on at WAGO worldwide? Or are you interested in the innovative potentials of our employees?
If you want to share your true experiences with any WAGO product, send your information, story or anecdotes to us. This sometimes is more of interest to others than you may tend to think.
WAGO direct process 1/2011The following topics are available for example:
- Extreme offshore automation in hazardous areas
- Telecontroller converts I/O-SYSTEM into a telecontrol system
- System modernization without field modification
- JUMPFLEX® for increased flexibility
- Cost reduction via streamlined sludge dewatering
WAGO direct industry 2010The following topics are available for example:
- Automating "Electric filling stations" compactly and flexibly
- Landing safely with reliable navigation lights
- Automating special ships individually
- Cell by cell to the solar panel
- Isolation amplifiers make process values "readable"
WAGO direct international 1/2009Industry-Capable: Advanced Power Supply Units - Expanded 787 Series from WAGO. Effective immediately, with the 787 Series WAGO is offering a complete power supply system for industrial applications. In addition to the single- and three-phase power supplies in the CLASSIC family (12V, 24V or 48V), WAGO now also offers single-phase CO power supplies (24V) as well as three-phase ECO power supplies with additional output power via PowerBoost and TopBoost, as well as optional LineMonitor.
WAGO direct international 1/2007Eliminating Potential Differences - Series 857: Isolation amplifiers, transducers and relay modules. The 857 Series of signal converters are the compelling choice because of their compact housings and industry proven electronics including safe 3-way isolation up to 2.5 kV and temperature range between -25°C and +70°C.
WAGO direct international 1/2005The following topics are available for example:
- Safe and quick connection of I/O modules
- Smart solution: Fieldbus technology in car manufacturing - WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM 750 in the Body Shop
- PCB connectors for 41 A!
- Save space when wiring - Compact WAGO TOPJOB® S rail-mounted terminal blocks
- Costs savings all around
WAGO direct international 1/2003The following topics are available for example:
- A new quantum leap - WAGO TOPJOB® S rail-mounted terminal blocks with CAGE CLAMP® S connection
- Training for the Fire Department New York
- Perfectly mated - intelligently distributed - WINSTA® distribution connectors for installation circuits
- The ship black box - Ethernet in shipbuilding technology
- Parting with terminal boards - Danfoss replaces terminal boards with CAGE CLAMP® Connection Technology
WAGO direct international 1/2002The following topics are available for example:
- Passanger boarding bridges equipped with automatic pilot - The WAGO I/O SYSTEM 750 at Stockholm-Arlanda Airport
- Convertible terminals for transformers
- The milk marshalling yard
- Robot with velvet gloves
- New software for WAGO Ethernet components