750 Series WAGO ControllersProgrammable fieldbus controllers easily adapt to your control requirements now, and will readily meet future eMobility standardization requirements. Digital, analog and function modules (e.g., for measuring temperature and power) can be configured in an almost infinite number of combinations within a single node. The outputs are freely programmable for different voltages up to 230V according to IEC 61131-3.
- Programmable ETHERNET fieldbus controller, 750-881
- Programmable ETHERNET TCP/IP fieldbus controller & RS-232, CoDeSys, 750-873
- Programmable Linux® fieldbus controller, RS-232, 750-863
- Internal Web server for visualization, multitasking and battery-backed
- Master/slave operation for use in main stations with satellites
- Both centralized and decentralized system architectures are
Charging with the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM