From the circuit diagram all the way to productionDo you have the time to page through thick catalogs looking for precisely the terminal block you need? Are you looking for a better way to enter terminal block data into an assembly drawing? Do you find it cumbersome to integrate manufacturer part numbers with your own part numbering system? These are aggravations you do not need. Fortunately, WAGO ProServe Software can help you through this process - from the circuit diagram to manufacturing, and every process along the way.
Three components - one solution: WAGO ProServe Software 5
Using the CD-Rom installs ProServe software 5 in just a few minutes. The intuitive user prompts and convenient tools simplify your work.
Three components assist you in each process from the product selection to the ready wired and marked terminal block assembly:
You can download the current version of the ProServe software here and activate the software through registering it.
WAGO ProServe means finding instead of searching, drawing instead of scribbling. ProServe navigates safely through the WAGO range of products, generates parts lists and assembly drawings and even 3D views.
Product selectionThe WAGO ProServe software should not be considered as merely another product catalog. It is a professional tool designed to optimize sourcing WAGO products
- Interactive access to over 13,000 items.
- Integrate information from data banks
- 14 language options are available on the CD-ROM
- Search by item group and item numbers
- Search by keywords and technical data
- Data transfer to an order with just a mouse click
Making a projectWork with terminal blocks and rails effectively: smartDESIGNER can help. Especially convenient for individual task
- Projects made from terminal blocks, simple and effective
- Automatic completion of assembly
- automatic audit for accuracy of assembly
- Possibility to enter your own item numbers
- Manage your favorites
MarkingWAGO markers - the leader in streamlining terminal block marking. WAGO SCRIPT also accepts user defined fonts with optimal printing results.
- WYSIWYG-marking concept
- Easy positioning of the model
- Import data from different CAE-systems
- Marker carriers for WSB, Mini-WSB, WFB, WTB, WMB etc. with specific marking details