BrowserOur website should be readable with all commercially available browsers. However, the use of older browsers can negatively impact the layout, even seriously. We recommend the installation of a modern browser and provide you below with some links to browser installation sites. The manufacturers offer these browsers free-of-charge.
You install any browser at your own risk. WAGO will not assume any liability for damages and consequential damages due to the installation and use of a browser.
Microsoft Internet Explorer for PC
Safari, for Mac, from OS X:
Mozilla, Version 1.4 for PC, Win32:
- Select "Settings..." in the "Edit" menu
- Click on "Script & Plugins" in the "Advanced" menu
Microsoft Internet Explorer, Version 6 SP1 for PC, Win32:
- In the "Tools" menu select "Internet Options"
- Click on tab "Security"
- Click on "Custom Level" in "Security level for this zone"
- Scroll down to "Scripting", item "Active Scripting". Select "Enable" or "Prompt"
- Confirm twice with OK