PCB ConnectorsThe universal connector system
In the diameter range up to 2.5 mm², the MULTI CONNECTION SYSTEM provides all prerequisites for continuous system wiring.
- as PCB Connectors,
- as feed-through plug connector,
- as plug-in connection for flying leads for different types of assembly,
- as plug connectors on rail-mounted terminal blocks.
- Original WAGO CAGE CLAMP® connection for fast, shock-proof and maintenance-free terminal connection. Equipped with a plug and / or female connector, depending on the version.
- Actuating the clamp is done using a normal screwdriver.
- with coding fingers
- Metric or imperial pattern
When space is at a premium on the board: WAGO MULTI CONNECTION SYSTEM MICRO in pin spacing 2.5 mm, 100% protected against mis-mating.
Fazed by nothing:
The WAGO MULTI CONNECTION SYSTEM MINI in a heat pump controller. Pin spacings 3.5 mm and 3.81 mm, 100% protected against mis-mating.
Maintenance-friendly. Pluggable wiring of function modules with the WAGO MULTICONNECTION SYSTEM MIDI on WAGO front-wiring rail-mountable terminal blocks in the door control of a lightrail. Pin spacings 5 mm and 7.5 mm, 100% protected against mis-mating.
"High-current" modules on PCBs, e.g. in drive engineering, converters or power supply units are the perfect application for the new WAGO MULTI CONNECTION SYSTEM MAXI.
Smart technology: control PCBs for personal respiration systems can be exchanged quickly with the WAGO MULTI CONNECTION SYSTEM. Pin spacings 5 mm, 5.08 mm, 7.5 and 7.62 mm.
Low voltage range: The 713 Series components from the Mini HD MULTI CONNECTION SYSTEM can be used in compressors, fixed or mobile.