True 600V to UL 1059 at only 7.5mm pin spacingWith 600V rating and two CAGE CLAMP®S connections per pole, the new WAGO PCB terminal blocks, Series 746, are ideal for use as field connection terminal blocks in power electronic applications such as drives.
Technical data in short:
- Pin spacing of a mere 7.5mm (0.295in)
- 600V according to UL 1059, 40A; 2 x AWG 20 � 8
- 630 V/8 kV/3, 41A; 2 x 0.5 � 6/10 mm² to IEC
- Two CAGE CLAMP®S connections per pole allow for easy looping of cables without additional terminal blocks, jumpers or a particular PCB layout.
- CAGE CLAMP®S technology for push-in connection of stripped solid wires rated 1.5mm² to 10mm² and ferruled stranded wires ranging from 1.5mm² to 6mm²
- Flexible wires from 0.5mm² to 10mm² are connected by actuating the clamp
- Terminal blocks with blue insulation are suitable for Exi applications
- Two staggered solder pins per pole ensure the terminal strips fit securely and guarantee safe and efficient current distribution.
Pole marking using snap-in markers or by direct printing. A separate test slot allows the use of 2mm and 2.3mm diameter test plugs.
PCB terminal blocks, Series 746, with push-in connection technology