Pluggable PCB Connectors
Our pluggable PCB connectors present you a universal system for your devices. With conductor cross-sections of 0.08 to 10 mm² (28–8 AWG), all requirements for consistent, end-to-end system wiring are fulfilled. Benefit from our diverse product families by always finding the right solution for your application.
- A wide range of applications thanks to: Pluggable PCB connectors, through-panel connectors, flying connections for different mounting types, and pluggable connectors for rail-mount terminal blocks
- Push-in CAGE CLAMP® termination of both solid and ferruled conductors
- Custom coding options
- Efficient test options
- With a clamping point that can be opened from two directions, the MULTI CONNECTION SYSTEM (MCS) greatly simplifies pre-assembling cables and wiring mated connectors
picoMAX®: The Pluggable Connection System
One Cr-Ni-steel spring means double the contact force applied: This principle makes picoMAX® up to 30% more compact than other connection systems.
- Compact design: Reduces space by up to 30%
- Radically simplified contact system
- Special design, innovative spring pressure connection technology and new insulation material guarantee absolute contact reliability – even at higher ambient temperatures
- Very high vibration resistance up to 20g for wire-to-board connections thanks to integrated interlocking and nearly fully shrouded female connector in the male header
- Efficient testing via test slot parallel to connector entry
Luminaire Disconnect Connectors
WAGO’s range of connectors for lighting and electrical equipment includes pluggable connector systems with phase selection for fluorescent lighting fixtures, as well as luminaire disconnect connectors for internal wiring.
The 267 and 277 Series Pluggable Connectors for quick-mount light band systems offer a modular platform for simple lighting solutions based on specific demand – even for constantly changing application requirements.
The 873 Series Luminaire Disconnect Connectors are fully protected against accidental contact, making them the ideal solution for pluggable ballast connecting cable installations in the USA and Canada.