Electronic Circuit Breakers (ECBs)
WAGO's space-saving ECBs come into play when the focus is on both safety and a superior price-performance ratio.
ECBs from the EPSITRON® family have a lot to offer:
- They offer reliable protection against overload and short circuit.
- They also enable activation of high-capacity loads of 50,000 microfarad and higher – without having to increase the nominal current setting.
- One, two-, four- and eight-channel models with 0.5 to 12 A current ratings offer you the flexibility you need for setting the nominal current to suit your individual applications.
- With a maximum width of 45 mm (1.772 inches), these ECBs feature high channel density to save space in the control cabinet.
- Some devices are also available with active current limitation, preventing the power supply unit from overloading during a short circuit.