The 2-channel analog input module processes differential signals of a magnitude 0–20mA.
The input signal of each channel is electrically isolated and is transmitted with a resolution of 13 bits.
The internal system supply powers the module.
The shield (screen) is directly connected to the DIN rail.
- Measured-value acquisition: time synchronous (both inputs)
- Measuring range overflow/underflow: status byte and LED
- Method of conversion: SAR (Successive Approximation Register)
- Operating mode: continuously sampling (preset)
- Protection: non-linear limiting