- SMD PCB terminal blocks with Push-in CAGE CLAMP® connection technology and push-buttons
- 8 mm pin spacing version for higher-rated voltages
- Push-in termination of solid and ferruled conductors
- Convenient termination/removal of fine-stranded conductors via push-buttons
- Height of just 4.5 mm minimizes on-board LED shadowing
- Available in tape-and-reel packaging for automated assembly
Suitable for lead-free, reflow-soldering profiles per DIN EN 61760-1 and IEC 60068-2-58 up to max.
260 °C peak temperature. Due to customer-specific variables (e.g., component configuration and orientation, type of soldering machine, solder paste), trial runs are recommended to ensure product and process compatibility under actual manufacturing conditions.
Depending on reflow soldering temperatures and times, color deviations may occur. These deviations will have no impact on functionality.
Recommendation for SMD stencil:
Material thickness, 150 µm. Pattern layout identical to solder pad layout.