- THR PCB terminal blocks with Push-in CAGE CLAMP® connection technology and push-buttons
- Push-in termination of solid and ferruled conductors
- Convenient termination/removal of fine-stranded conductors via push-buttons
- Just 4.5 mm tall
- Available in tape-and-reel packaging for automated assembly
- Also suitable for wave soldering
Suitable for lead-free, reflow-soldering profiles per DIN EN 61760-1 and IEC 60068-2-58 up to max. 260°C peak temperature. Due to application-specific variables (component configuration and orientation, type of soldering machine, solder paste), trial runs are recommended to ensure product and process compatibility under actual manufacturing conditions.
Depending on reflow soldering temperatures and times, color deviations may occur. These deviations will have no impact on functionality.
Recommendation for stencil:
150 µm material thicknessStencil hole diameter identical to metal-plated PCB hole outer diameter