With the expanding TOPJOB® S Rail-Mount Terminal Block range, you can now choose from three actuation variants: lever, push-button and operating slot. Choose the models that best suit your application.
- Levers: All conductor types can be connected and disconnected easily and intuitively by hand.
- Push-button: Use any common tool to open the clamping point via the push-button.
- Operating slot: The operating tool remains in the operating slot until termination is complete.
Through Terminal Blocks
TOPJOB® S Through Terminal Blocks are available in single-, double- and triple-deck versions, as well as quadruple-deck terminal blocks for applications like electric motor wiring.
- Single-deck terminal blocks connect conductors with cross-sections ranging from 0.14 mm2 to 25 mm2
- Clear identification via center marker slots for continuous multi-line marking strips and WMB markers
- Ex i and Ex e versions available for use in hazardous locations
- Variants approved for both 800 V (IEC) and 600 V (UL) ratings
Distribution Terminal Blocks for Potential Distribution
TOPJOB® S Distribution Terminal Blocks allow extremely compact potential distribution on just 9 mm with a single terminal block. The terminal blocks are used primarily in applications where many signals must be connected in a very small space, such as in the manufacturing industry, the marine and offshore sectors, railway systems and the process industry.
- Compact design saves space
- Molded-in conductor entry labeling for CAE-compatible connection point marking
- Easy identification of potentials through different terminal block colors: blue, gray, red and black
- The ideal addition for power supply units and electronic fuses
- Can be combined with all 2001 Series TOPJOB® S Rail-Mount Terminal Blocks and accessories (jumpers, marking strips and much more)
Installation Rail-Mount Terminal Blocks
Protect your systems from errors and benefit from even greater efficiency. WAGO’s installation rail-mount terminal blocks simplify insulation resistance measurement as required by the standards in fire-prone locations and public buildings, while cutting testing time in half.
- Extremely robust terminal blocks with the industry’s highest current-carrying capacity
- Save time and money with up to three-line continuous marking strips
- Commoning in a single jumper slot saves space
- Push-in CAGE CLAMP® termination of solid conductors, stranded conductors and fine-stranded conductors with ferrules
Disconnect/Test Terminal Blocks
WAGO’s disconnect/test terminal blocks allow you to disconnect circuits quickly and safely. The orange-colored knife disconnects or disconnect plugs are located between the conductors and are always visible to the operator.
- Alternative disconnect options: Via pivoting knife disconnect and additional mechanical interlock, or via disconnect plug
- Save space with double-deck, double-disconnect terminal blocks: Two potential-free disconnect terminal blocks on two levels
- Service-friendly testing for possible ground faults via ground conductor disconnect terminal blocks
- Also ideal for applications in the renewable energy sector with voltages up to 1,500 VDC (2006 Series)
- Same profile as corresponding through terminal blocks for clear organization
- A wide variety of jumpers for safe, economical circuit wiring
Fuse Terminal Blocks
TOPJOB® S Fuse Terminal Blocks protect electrical circuits against short circuits and ensure fail-safe system operation. These fuse terminal blocks are designed for miniature fuses or blade-style fuses.
- Terminal blocks can be assembled into strips
- Safe, easy replacement of fuses
- Optional LED indicator quickly identifies blown fuses
- Fuse terminal blocks can be created by using carrier terminal blocks and fuse plugs, without significant time and effort for assembly and wiring
Current and Voltage Transformer Terminal Blocks
TOPJOB® S Current Transformer (Disconnect/Test) Terminal Blocks are designed for current transformer circuits. These terminal blocks are ideal for safe, automatic short-circuiting, as well as easy measurement.
- Top-of-unit circuit jumper slot for shorting path activation
- Intuitive, convenient use
- Open, shock-protected design indicates exact switching status
- High degree of functionality with compact design
- All 2007 Series Terminal Blocks are rated at 30 A/500 V (IEC) and 300 V (UL).
Sensor and Actuator Terminal Blocks
TOPJOB® S Sensor/Actuator Terminal Blocks are ideal for wiring modern machine control systems. The small spacing between the terminal blocks make them ideal for compact terminal boxes within a system’s decentralized periphery, as well as for centralized installation in the control cabinet.
- Pack several sensors into the smallest possible space with spacing of just 3.5 mm (0.138 inch) per sensor
- Commoning with standard jumpers – no pole number limitation
- Color-coded jumpers simplify potential identification
- Clear organization thanks to multi-line marking strips that do not cover the jumper slot
- Easy to read in an any terminal strip mounting position thanks to two marker slots
- Easy identification: LEDs, jumpers and markers are always visible – even when wired
Diode and LED Terminal Blocks
WAGO’s diode terminal blocks have been specially developed for custom diode circuits, such as lamp test and collective fault signal circuits. Using LED terminal blocks, monitoring units can be designed for control and operating circuits.
- High-density wiring in a width of just 5.2 mm (0.205 inch)
- Push-in type jumper bars permit custom circuit design
- Double- and triple-deck diode and LED terminal blocks expand circuit design options
Pluggable Diode and LED Modules
WAGO’s pluggable diode and LED modules simplify the creation of specialty functional units – with no additional time and effort for assembly and wiring. Two basic versions of each are available: modules that can be inserted into the disconnect contacts of adjacent carrier terminal blocks and variants that can be plugged into the jumper slots of standard through terminal blocks. Furthermore, empty component plug housings for carrier terminal blocks can be individually equipped with resistors, diodes or other components.
- No additional time and effort for assembly and wiring
- Separation into wiring and function levels
- Modules can be replaced quickly with other types of modules – pluggable modules for through terminal blocks are ideal for easily retrofitting existing systems
- Insulation Displacement Connection (IDC) simplifies the assembly of empty component plug housings – no soldering required
- Labeling with marking strips or WMB markers