30 Percent Less Space Required with Integrated Shielding
The new RJ-45 Cat 6A interface module and the RJ-45 Cat 6A coupler module are ideal for 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GBASE-T) and high-speed applications up to 500 MHz. They are also PoE and PoE+ compatible and take up 30 % less space than the previous WAGO solution.
These two new modules supplement the existing WAGO interface modules (289 Series) and offer advantages for meeting typical in-the-field challenges, such as wiring with tool-free connection technology. With the coupler module, you can now also directly link two field connectors, opening up interconnection points for networks with ready-made cables.
The modules also each offer an integrated shielding option, which can be disabled on the front. Both variants meet the Cat 6A ISO component specifications.
The Benefits for You:
- Quick and easy extension of existing cables
- Requires 30 % less space than the previous WAGO solution
- For Cat. 6 A applications
- With TIA-568A/B wiring, only one more item is necessary in order for both wiring diagrams to be used
- Integrated shielding option with front-side deactivation