Parameter Setting – Not Programming
WAGO Energy Data Management, consisting of software combined with a modular control system, records measurement data of different media and parameters for energy monitoring and processes them for further analyses, archiving and reporting. The software automatically detects different signals from the connected meters and sensors, making them available for additional energy analysis tools via simple parameter settings.
Our Modular System – Your Basis for Savings
- Ready to go in a few easy steps
- Open interface – comprehensive connectivity to other systems
- Energy data monitoring – site and software independent via HTML5 Web visualization, display energy data and implement energy efficiency measures.
- Integrated cloud connectivity – OpenVPN, IPsec and an integrated firewall protect the transmission and storage of data in the cloud.
- Alerts at limit violations – email threshold override notification