KNX IP Starter Kit 3: 8003-0001/K999-9999/0000-0901
A WAGO KNX IP Starter Kit is available for starting into the KNX IP world.
This starter kit is particularly well-suited to users seeking to:
- expand existing KNX/EIB networks with the KNX/EIB/TP1 Module to include the functionality of the modular WAGO I/O System and program applications themselves (IEC 61131-3),
- have remote access to their KNX/EIB/TP1 network with the router, and
exploit the advantages of an ETHERNET network with KNX/EIB projects with the IP controller.
The KNX IP Starter Kit 3 includes:
- KNX/IP Controller: 750-889
- 4-Channel Digital Input; 24 VDC; 3 ms: 750-402
- 4-Channel Digital Output; 24 VDC; 0.5 A: 750-504
- End Module: 750-600
- KNX/EIB/TP1 Interface: 753-646
- Power Supply; 24 VDC; 1.3 A: 787-602
- Development Environment, incl. USB Communication Cable; WAGO-I/O-PRO CAA: 759-333/000-923
- Cross-Over Patch Cable