Process 4.0 – Into the Digital Future
Systems in the processing industry are often operated for decades, which means constant rebuilding, expansion and modernization. Aspirations to make processes more efficient are as old as the processing industry itself. The digital transformation of the economy creates new possibilities for more advantageous configurations in processing through numerous innovative approaches and technologies. A consensus has been reached that machines must communicate with each other in order to function with maximum efficiency. The Internet of Things is the new reality – even if it continues to be interpreted and implemented in different ways. Data is provided, collected, evaluated and used at different levels. Yet how do companies in the processing industry actually profit from big data?
This is how you profit from the digital process industry:
- Standards for Higher Efficiency
- Adaptable Production through Modularity
- Increase Availability, Minimize Idle Times
- Independent and Flexible Thanks to the Cloud
- Process Optimization in Real Time Through Location-Independent Access