The WAGO DALI MSensor 02 is used with WAGO DALI Modules (753-647 DALI Multi-Master Module or 750-641 DALI/DSI Module). It has been designed for the following principal applications:
- Individual offices
- Open-plan offices
- Training/presentation rooms
- Corridors, passageways and garages
The Multi-Sensor features both motion and light sensor. It may also be operated with an optional remote control from Tridonic. The sensor enables both motion detection and daylight-dependent lighting control, both of which can also be deactivated. Addressing is performed via rotary switch or WAGO DALI Configurator. Parameters can be adjusted individually using the configurator.
Power supply is provided via the DALI line.
The number of sensors, which can be operated on a DALI line, depends on the total power consumption of the specific devices and the address range for the actuators and sensors. Due to the capacity of the DALI bus, a maximum of 16 DALI sensor couplers may be operated on a DALI Multi-Master Module (753-647).
- The DALI MSensor 02 is supplied directly via DALI line.
- DALI is not SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage). The installation instructions for mains voltage therefore apply.
- The sensor's detection range must be within the lighting area of the controlled luminaires.
- The sensors' detection ranges must not overlap as this may impair the lighting control.
- When installed at a height other than the recommended installation height (2.5 m), the presence and light sensor might show different characteristics. If installed at a greater height, the sensitivity is reduced; the range is also reduced when installed at a lower height.
- Heaters, fans, printers and copiers located in the detection range may cause incorrect presence detection.