This 2-channel analog input module processes differential signals ranging from 0 to 20 mA.
The input signal of each channel is electrically isolated and is transmitted with a resolution of 13 bits.
The system supply powers the module.
The shield directly connects to the DIN-rail.
- Measured value acquisition: Time synchronous within the module
- Measurement range overflow/underflow: Status byte and LED
- Conversion method: SAR (Successive Approximation Register)
- Operating mode: Continuously sampling (default)
- Protection: Non-linear limiting