This analog input module directly connects to Pt and Ni resistance sensors or potentiometers located in hazardous areas of Zones 0 and 1.
The WAGO I/O System 750 XTR must be installed either in Zone 2 or in a non-hazardous area. The 24 V supply is derived from the module's power jumper contacts.
The shield directly connects to the DIN-rail.
- Green LED (availability ON/OFF)
- Red LED (short circuit, wire breakage, measurement range overflow/underflow)
Field and system levels are electrically isolated.
The device is ideal for operation in extreme environments thanks to:
- An extended temperature range
- Greater immunity to impulse voltages and electromagnetic interference
- Higher vibration and shock resistance