This analog input module processes both voltage and current differential signals.
- 0 … 20 mA, 4 … 20 mA, 3.6 … 21 mA NE43, ±20 mA, 0 … 10 V, ±10 V, ±200 mV
- Channel-wise parameterizable measurement ranges
- Electrically isolated channels
- 16-bit resolution
A wire break, overload or out-of-measurement range are indicated channel by channel via red LED depending on the set measurement range.
The module can be configured via GSD file, e!COCKPIT and WAGO-I/O-CHECK.The device is ideal for operation in extreme environments thanks to:
- An extended temperature range
- Greater immunity to impulse voltages and electromagnetic interference
- Higher vibration and shock resistance