This analog input module powers the intrinsically safe signal conditioners located in the hazardous areas of Zone 0+1 and processes their analog signals.
The WAGO I/O System 750 XTR must be installed either in Zone 2 or in a non-hazardous area.
The 24 V supply is derived from the module's power jumper contacts.
The transmitter supply is non-inherently electronically short-circuit-protected.
The shield directly connects to the DIN-rail.
- Green LED (availability ON/OFF)
- Red LED (measurement range overflow/underflow, wire breakage, short circuit)
Field and system levels are electrically isolated.
The device is ideal for operation in extreme environments thanks to:
- An extended temperature range
- Greater immunity to impulse voltages and electromagnetic interference
- Higher vibration and shock resistance