R = Feed direction
- SMD PCB terminal blocks with PUSH WIRE® connection technology
- Push-in termination of solid conductors
- Easy conductor removal, e.g., via operating tool
- Just 2.7 mm tall
- Assemble terminal blocks without pole loss
- Available in tape-and-reel packaging for automated assembly
Suitable for lead-free, reflow-soldering profiles per DIN EN 61760-1 and IEC 60068-2-58 up to max. 260 °C peak temperature. Due to customer-specific variables (e.g., component configuration and orientation, type of soldering machine, solder paste), trial runs are recommended to ensure product and process compatibility under actual manufacturing conditions.
Recommendation for SMD stencil:
Material thickness, 150 µm. Pattern layout identical to solder pad layout.