- THR PCB terminal blocks with push-buttons and Push-in CAGE CLAMP® connection
- Push-in termination of solid and ferruled conductors
- Convenient termination/removal of fine-stranded conductors via push-buttons
- Just 4.5 mm tall
- Available in tape-and-reel packaging for automated assembly
- Also suitable for wave soldering
Suitable for lead-free, reflow-soldering profiles per DIN EN 61760-1 and IEC 60068-2-58 up to max.
260 °C peak temperature. Due to customer-specific variables (e.g., component configuration and orientation, type of soldering machine, solder paste), trial runs are recommended to ensure product and process compatibility under actual manufacturing conditions.
Recommendation for stencil:
150 µm material thickness
The stencil hole diameter is identical to the outer diameter of the metal-plated PCB hole.