The PFC200 Controller is a compact PLC for the modular WAGO I/O System. Besides network and fieldbus interfaces, this controller supports all digital and analog input/output modules, as well as specialty modules found within the 750/753 Series.
Four ETHERNET interfaces and an integrated switch enable line topology wiring.
An integrated Webserver provides user configuration options, while displaying PFC200 status information.
Besides the processing industry and building automation, typical applications for the PFC200 include standard machinery and equipment control (e.g., packaging, bottling and manufacturing systems, as well as textile, metal and wood processing machines).
- Programming per IEC 61131-3
- Programmable with CODESYS V3.5 from Firmware Release 23 or e!COCKPIT up to Firmware Release 22
- Direct connection of WAGO's I/O modules
- 4 x ETHERNET (configurable), CAN, CANopen, PROFINET I-Device
- Linux® operating system with RT‐Preempt patch
- Configuration via e!COCKPIT or Web-Based-Management user interface