The PFC200 Controller is a compact PLC for the modular WAGO I/O System. Besides network and fieldbus interfaces, the controller supports all digital, analog and specialty I/O modules found within the 750/753 Series.
Two ETHERNET interfaces and an integrated switch enable line topology wiring.
The integrated cellular modem enables a wireless connection to the Internet and includes a modem that can be used globally for engineering applications. The device includes a radio approval for EU countries and the countries listed in the eShop (other countries upon request). Other countries upon request.
An integrated Webserver provides user configuration options, while displaying PFC200 status information.
Besides standard machinery and equipment control, as well as building automation, typical applications for the PFC200 include decentralized data logging for the process industry.
- Programming per IEC 61131-3
- Programmable via e!COCKPIT
- Direct connection of WAGO's I/O modules
- 2 x ETHERNET (configurable), RS-232/485
- Linux operating system with RT‐Preempt patch
- Configuration via e!COCKPIT or Web-Based Management interface