WAGO's loop-powered RTD temperature signal conditioner records sensors (Pt100, Pt200, Pt500, Pt1000) and resistors up to 4.5 kΩ, converting the temperature signal into a standard analog signal at the output.
The loop-powered RTD temperature signal conditioner provides safe isolation between input and output with 3 kV test voltage per EN 61010-1.
- No additional supply voltage required
- For Pt100, Pt200, Pt500 and Pt1000 sensors, as well as resistors up to 4.5 kOhm
- 2-, 3- and 4-wire connection technology
- Calibrated measurement range switching
- Detects a sensor wire break/short circuit