These Rogowski coils are closed-air coils featuring a non-magnetic split core that can be connected to WAGO products (857-552; 750-495/000-002; 2857-570/024-000).Easy mounting of the Rogowski coils allows existing systems to be retrofitted without time-consuming installation or process interruption.
- Rated insulation voltage: 1000 V Cat. III/600 V Cat. IV
- Accuracy class: 0.5 (per EN 61869-2)
- Protection type: IP67
- Measurement coil diameter: 70, 125 or 175 mm
- Length of signal lines: 1.5 m or 4.5 m
- Surrounding air temperature: −40 … +80°C
- Sealable bayonet connector
- Anchor points for cable ties
The specifications for the primary rated current refer to a combination with the WAGO Modules (857-552 and 750-495/000-002).Rogowski technology allows the coils to measure a wide primary current range of up to 10,000 A without loss of accuracy, because there are no saturation effects.
The requirements for standards EN 61869-1, EN 61869-2, EN 61869-6 and EN 61869-10 are only partially met, as there are fundamental differences with current transformers for a Rogowski coil.