Configure Individual Products
- Always available, always up-to-date: The Smart Designer online configurator offers access to projects at any time and from anywhere in the world – no installation necessary
- Easy cooperation on a configuration project, even at different development sites
- Save time and avoid errors with location-independent project processing, without different processing statuses, data exchange via email etc.
- Get your bearings quickly and save time with a selection of pre-defined standard views
- Item numbers are always up-to-date
- Plausibility checks prevent planning errors
- Insert user-specific products as placeholders
Familiar Planning in the CAE Tool
Use your familiar CAE tool for planning circuit diagrams. WAGO offers you high-quality CAE product data and CAE macros. Interfaces to several CAE tools (e.g., ePLAN or WSCAD) allow planned terminal strips to be created automatically in the Smart Designer configurator.
- Interfaces to various systems
- Instead of entering item numbers, use the bidirectional EPLAN interface to plan faster with function definitions
- Pass the circuit diagrams to Smart Designer, construct terminal strips automatically and save a great deal of time
- Plausibility checks help you avoid errors in your planning
- Automatic transfer of the printing data from the CAE tool to the thermal transfer Smart Printer minimizes time and errors