PCB Terminal Blocks for Power Electronics
WAGO’s range contains two PCB terminal block families for power electronics with rated cross-sections of 4 mm2, 6 mm2 and 16 mm2 and rated current of up to 76 A. These compact and high-performance PCB terminal blocks are easy to use and also offer maximum wiring flexibility. They are available in two variants, with or without lever actuation.
- Comprehensive product range
- Easy conductor termination via Push-in CAGE CLAMP® Connection Technology
- Wider conductor range and higher current carrying capacity
- Save money and space by using compact terminal blocks for large cross-sections and high currents
- Connect conductors both horizontally and vertically to the PCB
- Testing both parallel and perpendicular to conductor entry
- Large range of applications in various industries and applications
SMD PCB Terminal Blocks
WAGO's line of SMD PCB terminal blocks is the ideal solution for both your LED applications and industrial applications. Benefit from several industry-leading advantages like a compact and simple design.
- Insert solid conductors via push-in termination
- Low profile and white housing minimize on-board shadowing
- Packaged in tape-and-reel for automated assembly
PCB Terminal Blocks
WAGO offers a comprehensive range of PCB terminal blocks for conductors ranging from 0.08 to 16 mm2 (28–6 AWG) to connect PCBs to your device environment. With metric or inch pin spacing from 2.5 to 20 mm (0.098–0.787 inch), WAGO has the right solution for your application.
- Simple, secure connection of solid conductors with Push-in CAGE CLAMP®
- Wide selection of PCB terminal blocks with different conductor entry directions and actuation types for every need
- Custom color combinations for clear connection assignment
- Simple integration into your manufacturing process with products for various soldering processes
- Variants available for through-panel connection
Pluggable PCB Connectors
Always find the right solution for your application with WAGO's large range of pluggable connectors. WAGO’s pluggable PCB connectors are available for conductors ranging from 0.08 to 10 mm2 (28–8 AWG), meeting all requirements for consistent, end-to-end system wiring.
- Pluggable PCB connection systems perfectly matched to various requirements and application areas
- Wide range of connectors within these systems suit every conceivable application
- Fast, vibration-proof and maintenance-free spring pressure connection technology
- Pin spacing from 2.5 to 7.62 mm (0.098–0.3 inch) with a current carrying capacity up to 41 A
- Pluggable PCB connectors are available for individual solder pins and solder pin strips
- Through-panel connector variants available
picoMAX®: The Pluggable Connection System
One Cr-Ni-steel spring means double the contact force applied: This principle makes picoMAX® up to 30% more compact than other connection systems.
- Compact design: Reduces space by up to 30%
- Radically simplified contact system
- Special design, innovative spring pressure connection technology and new insulation material guarantee absolute contact reliability – even at higher ambient temperatures
- Very high vibration resistance up to 20g for wire-to-board connections thanks to integrated interlocking and nearly fully shrouded female connector in the male header
- Efficient testing via test slot parallel to connector entry