The universal isolation amplifier converts unipolar and bipolar standard signals and amplifies, filters and electrically isolates analog standard signals.
- Input overcurrent protection via resettable fuse
- Zero/span adjustment across the entire measuring range (push/slide switch)
- Calibrated measuring range switching for all 456 signals
- Analog, unipolar and bipolar, standard signals at input/output
- Switchable max. operating frequency
- Clipping capability allows analog standard signal limitation to upper range values
Safe 3-way isolation with 2.5 kV test voltage per EN 61140