This temperature signal conditioner records signals from type J and K thermocouples and converts the temperature signal into a standard analog signal on the output side.
- For type J and K thermocouples
- Cold junction compensation (on/off)
- Switching between measurement ranges is calibrated
- Detect sensor's wire break
- Detect measurement range underflow/measurement range overflow
- Integrate a switchable clipping function to limit the standard analog signal to the upper range values
- Safe 3-way isolation with 2.5 kV test voltage per EN 61140