With the expanding TOPJOB® S Rail-Mount Terminal Block range, you can now choose from three actuation variants: lever, push-button or operating slot. Choose the models that best suit your application.
- Lever: All conductor types can be disconnected easily and intuitively by hand.
- Push-button: Use any common tool to open the clamping point via the push-button
- Operating Slot: The operating tool remains in the operating slot until termination is complete.
Through Terminal Blocks
TOPJOB® S Through Terminal Blocks are available as single-, double- and triple-deck versions, as well as quadruple-deck terminal blocks for, e.g., electric motor wiring.
- Single-deck terminal blocks connect conductors ranging from 0.14 to 25 mm2 (24–4 AWG)
- Clear identification via center marker slots for continuous multi-line marking strips and WMB markers
- Ex i and Ex e versions available for use in hazardous locations
- Variants approved for both 800 V (IEC) and 600 V (UL) ratings
Installation Rail-Mount Terminal Blocks
Protect your systems from errors and benefit from even greater efficiency. WAGO's installation rail-mount terminal blocks simplify insulation resistance measurement as required by the standards in fire-prone locations and public buildings, while halving testing times.
- Extremely rugged terminal blocks with industry's highest current-carrying capacity
- Save time and costs via three-line continuous marking strips
- Space-saving commoning in one single jumper slot
- Push-in CAGE CLAMP® termination of solid, stranded and ferruled conductors
Disconnect/Test Terminal Blocks
WAGO's disconnect/test terminal blocks allow you to quickly and safely disconnect circuits. The orange-colored knife disconnects or disconnect plugs are located between the conductors and are always visible to the operator.
- Alternative disconnect options: Via pivoting knife disconnect and additional mechanical interlock or via disconnect plug
- Save space with double-deck, double-disconnect terminal blocks: Two potential-free disconnect terminal blocks on two levels
- Service-friendly testing for potential ground faults via ground conductor disconnect terminal blocks
- Also ideal for applications in the renewable energy sector with voltages up to 1,500 VDC (2006 Series)
- Same shape as corresponding through terminal blocks provides clear sightlines
- A wide variety of jumpers for safe and economical circuit requirements
Fuse Terminal Blocks
TOPJOB® S Fuse Terminal Blocks protect electrical circuits against short circuits and ensure fail-safe system operation. These fuse terminal blocks are designed for miniature metric fuses or blade-style fuses.
- Terminal blocks can be assembled into strips
- Simple and safe replacement of fuses
- Optional LED indicator quickly identifies blown fuses
- Fuse terminal blocks can be created with little assembly and wiring effort via carrier terminal blocks and fuse plugs.
Current and Voltage Transformer Terminal Blocks
TOPJOB® S Current Transformer (Disconnect/Test) Terminal Blocks are designed for current transformer circuits. These blocks are ideal for safe and automatic short-circuiting, as well as easy measurement applications.
- Top-of-unit circuit jumper slot for shorting path activation
- Intuitive and easy-to-use design
- Open, shock-protected design indicates exact switching status
- High functionality combined with a compact design
- All 2007 Series Terminal Blocks are rated at 30 A/500 V (IEC) and 300 V (UL).
Sensor and Actuator Terminal Blocks
TOPJOB® S Sensor/Actuator Terminal Blocks are ideal for wiring modern machine control systems. The small spacing between the terminal blocks make them ideal for compact terminal boxes within a system's decentralized periphery, as well as for centralized installation in the control cabinet.
- Pack several sensors into the smallest possible space using only 3.5 mm (0.138 inch) per sensor on the DIN-rail
- Commoning with standard jumpers possible without pole number limitation
- Color-coded jumpers simplify potential assignment
- Clear identification thanks to multi-line marking strips that do not cover the jumper slot
- Easy to read from any angle thanks to two marker slots on the top and side of the terminal strip
- Easy assignment: LEDs, jumpers and markers are always visible – even when wired
Diode and LED Terminal Blocks
WAGO's diode terminal blocks have been specially developed for custom diode circuits, such as lamp test and collective fault signal circuits. Using LED terminal blocks, monitoring units can be designed for control and operating circuits.
- These terminal blocks provide high-density wiring in a width of just 5.2 mm (0.205 inch)
- Push-in type jumper bars permit custom circuit design
- Double- and triple-deck diode and LED terminal blocks expand circuit design options.
Pluggable Diode and LED Modules
WAGO's pluggable diode and LED modules simplify the creation of specialty functional units – no additional assembly and wiring costs. They are available in the two following versions: As modules to be inserted into the disconnect contacts of two adjacent carrier terminal blocks and as variants to be plugged into the jumper slots of standard through terminal blocks. Furthermore, empty component plug housings for carrier terminal blocks can be individually equipped with resistors, diodes or other components.
- No additional assembly and wiring costs
- Separation into wiring and function levels
- Modules can be replaced quickly with other types of modules – pluggable modules for through terminal blocks are ideal for easily retrofitting existing systems
- Insulation Displacement Connection (IDC) simplifies the assembly of empty component plug housings – no soldering required
- Labeling with marking strips or WMB markers