WAGO’s 3-phase power measurement module in a DIN-railmount enclosure measures electrical data in three-phase supply networks – remotely from the control level.Measured variables such as active/apparent/reactive power, energy consumption, power factor, phase angle and frequency can be accessed via Modbus® Interface. In addition, the measured variables can be stored on a microSD card.
- Current measurement via 1A current transformer
- Mobile measurement and storage of measured values on microSD card
- Configuration and display of measured values during operation via configuration interface
- Compact device in DIN-rail-mount enclosure saves space used for building technology
- Communication of measured values via Modbus® Interface
- Configurable digital signal output as pulse output
- Additional setting options via interface configuration software
- In the present network, ensure that the neutral conductor is not dangerously active!