This current signal conditioner measures AC/DC currents up to 100 A, while converting the measured current into an analog standard signal at the output.
- Both digital signal output and relay with changeover contact react to configured measurement range limits (on/off switching delay and threshold value switch function can be configured with up to two threshold values).
- Clipping capability for analog signal limitation to output end values
- Adjustable software filter
- Input/output response simulation via configuration display
- Safe 3-way isolation with 3 kV test voltage per EN 61010-1
The device is supplied with 24 VDC, which can be commoned using lateral push-in type jumper bars: (6.1) US+ (BR) and (6.2) GND 2 (BR). With this variant, it is necessary to ensure that the max. permissible total current of 2 A is not exceeded.
Additional setting options via interface configuration software/app