The microSD memory card replaces traditional storage media and is used to store customer data and boot projects, or to transport this data between devices.
Thanks to its extended temperature range, the memory card can also be used in applications up to 60 °C. The SLC flash technology used for this card and the wear leveling flash management process employed enhance the reliability and service life of the memory card – a vital requirement for use in industrial applications.
This memory card is compatible with the SD standard, enabling it to be used in any data processing system equipped with a microSD slot.
The industrial memory card has the following system features:
- Storage capacity: 1 GB
- Single-Level Cell (SLC) NAND flash memory for enhanced service life and reliability
- Compatible to the SDA Physical Layer Specification, Version 2.0
- Based on System-in-Package (SiP) technology
- Error correction function: 28 bits/1 KB
- Statistical & dynamic wear leveling for enhancing reliability and availability
- Supports CPRM (Content Protection for Recordable Media)