PCB Terminal Blocks with Push-in CAGE CLAMP® and Levers
PCB terminal blocks with Push-in CAGE CLAMP® and levers (2604, 2606 and 2616 Series) can be intuitively operated without tools via the levers. These terminal blocks, with their compact size, high current carrying capacity and their integrated connection technology, provide for faster and easier wiring. Lever operation provides a secure connection when the easy-to-use lever closes the clamping unit. The lever also clearly locks into position (open/closed) with a tactile and audible click. Conductors can be connected both horizontally and vertically to the PCB and testing can be performed parallel or perpendicular to conductor entry.
Advantages of PCB terminal blocks with Push-in CAGE CLAMP® and levers:
- Faster and easier wiring
- Tool-free, intuitive lever operation
- Secure connection via easy and effortless lever actuation into closed position
- Lever clearly locks into position (open/closed)
PCB Terminal Blocks with Push-in CAGE CLAMP®
PCB terminal blocks with Push-in CAGE CLAMP® (2624, 2626 and 2636 Series) are the ideal choice for connecting compact devices in space-restricted or panel feedthrough/through-panel mounting applications. Tool-actuated termination is performed parallel to conductor entry. This enables the PCB terminal blocks to be easily used, even with a high density of components on the PCB. Conductors can also be connected horizontally and vertically to the PCB. Therefore, testing can be performed parallel or perpendicular to conductor entry. Integrated Push-in CAGE-CLAMP® Connection Technology enables both solid and ferruled conductors to be connected by simply pushing them into the unit.
Advantages of PCB terminal blocks equipped with Push-in CAGE CLAMP®:
- Compact device connection
- Ideal for panel feedthrough and space-restricted applications
- Operation parallel to conductor entry
- Compatibility with existing industrial solutions
- For applications complying with EN and UL 61800-5-1 (details upon request)