Dimensions in mm
L = [(pole no./2) – 1] x pin spacing + 13.6 mm
Coding finger (red circle)
- Universal connection for all conductor types
- Unique, compact, double-row connector system for conductor cross-sections up to 1.5 mm2
- High-density, wire-to-board connections in very confined spaces
- Centered strain relief plate anchors conductors, while acting as convenient connection and disconnection handle. It also provides easy access to operating slots – even when wired.
- Coding fingers provide 100% protection against mismating