Intrinsically Safe in the Ex Area
With its 750 XTR Series of products, WAGO has offered a solution since 2014 that broadens the range of use for machines and systems with regard to environmental conditions and external interference factors, while providing the highest degree of flexibility. Temperatures ranging from a frigid −40°C to a hot 70°C, vibrations up to 5g or elevations up to 5,000 m above sea level: The WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM 750 XTR can be used everywhere. It also has increased immunity to impulse voltages and interference in accordance with EN 60870-2-1.
From the start, WAGO has continuously developed and optimized the 750 XTR Series for customers around the world. WAGO has defined a new dimension of use with the latest development for the 750 XTR Series. One thing is certain: The new intrinsically safe I/O modules not only like it both hot and cold, they are also available for hazardous areas.
Additions to Flexibility: 750 XTR
- eXTReme temperature range: −40°C … +70°C
- eXTReme immunity to impulse voltages and interference (EN 60870-2-1)
- eXTReme vibration resistance: 5g (EN 60068-2-6)
- eXTReme continuous shock resistance: up to 25g (IEC 60068-2-27)
- eXTReme intrinsic safety (signal acquisition from Zones 0 and 1)
- Short-term condensation per Class 3K7 (EN 60721-3-3)
- Operating altitude: up to 5,000 m above sea level
- Approvals: UL, ANSI/ISA, ATEX/IECEx, marine systems (e.g., DNV GL, ABS)
- Installation location: Zone 2/22