Short description:WAGO's 3-Phase Power Measurement Module in a DIN-rail-mount enclosure measures electrical data in three-phase supply networks – remotely from the control level.Measured variables such as active/apparent/reactive power, energy consumption, power factor, phase angle and frequency can be accessed via Modbus® interface. In addition, the measured variables can be stored on a microSD card.
- Current measurement via Rogowski Coils RC xxx
- Mobile measurement and storage of measured values on microSD card
- Configuration and display of measured values during operation via configuration interface
- Compact device in DIN-rail-mount enclosure saves space used for building technology
- Communication of measured values via Modbus® interface
- Configurable digital signal output as pulse output