The CF memory card replaces standard storage media and is used to store customer data and boot projects, or to transport this data between devices.
Thanks to its extended temperature range, the memory card can also be used in applications up to 60°C. This memory card is compatible to the CF standard, enabling it to be used in any data processing system equipped with a CF slot.
The industrial memory card has the following system features:
- Storage capacity: 1 GB
- Compatible to the CompactFlash® Specification, Version 3.0
- In line with the PC Card standard
- Supports TRUE IDE Mode, ATA Standard
- Three access modes:
- PC Card memory mode
- PC Card I/O mode
- TRUE IDE mode
- Error correction function: 4 bits / 512 bytes
- Supports auto-standby and idle status
- Supports multiword and ultra-direct memory access, multisector transfer and logical block addressing