Two ETHERNET interfaces and an integrated switch enable line topology wiring.
An integrated Webserver provides user configuration options, while displaying PFC100 status information.
Besides the processing industry and building automation, typical applications for the PFC100 include standard machinery and equipment control (e.g., packaging, bottling and manufacturing systems, as well as textile, metal and wood processing machines).
Programming per IEC 61131-3
- Programmable via e!COCKPIT
- Direct connection of WAGO's I/O modules
- 2 x ETHERNET (configurable), RS-232/485
- Linux 3.18 operating system with RT‐Preempt patch
- Configuration via e!COCKPIT or Web-Based Management interface