Surface Mount PCB Terminal Blocks
A compact and low-profile PCB connection is required in many electronics applications, particularly in luminaires for optical uniform light distribution, while minimizing shadowing. Surface mount PCB terminal blocks, with their combination of a flat design and wide application scope fully satisfy these demands.
- Push-in termination of solid or tin bonded conductors
- Low profile minimizes on-board shadowing
- Available in 1 to 3 pole configurations
- Comes in tape-and-reel packaging for full integration into SMT soldering process
- Lower costs via automated pick-and-place assembly