- Protected against mismating and maintenance-free
- Push-in CAGE CLAMP® spring pressure connection technology allows solid conductors to be simply pushed into a unit
- Two-wire connection per pole for loops or bridges
- Additional variable coding is possible
- Components can be clearly printed on and color-coded to meet custom requirements
All connectors for mounted installations (snap-in versions for lighting fixtures or devices, all types of PCB and distribution connectors) are factory-equipped with locking levers to ensure plugs and sockets are securely locked. Additional locking levers are only required for flying leads (plug/socket).
Note on Protection Against Mismating:
All WINSTA® components are 100% protected against mismating in terms of:
a.) plugging different number of poles
b.) plugging when turned by 180°
c.) plugging when laterally staggered
d.) plugging one pole
Safety information 1:
Application note for the U.S. market (USR): Some versions may also be used for current interruption in accordance with the UL certificate in select applications with currents below 16 A and voltages up to 600 V. For further information, please contact your local sales office.