WAGO-I/O-PRO runs in line with the IEC 61131-3 standard, which specifies the requirements for a programming system. The AWL, KOP, FUP, ST and AS programming languages are supported. The optimal programming language can be chosen for each application.
With extensive programming functions, the software readily meets the increasing requirements of control program development; e.g., reusability or modularization.
- Highly efficient translation between
- programming languages
- Automatic declaration of variables
- Library management
Integrated testing and diagnostics functions also streamline and accelerate the processes involved with implementation of PLC projects.
- Online status indication in the program code
- Offline simulation
- Integrated process visualization
- Recording and grahpic presentation of project variables
WAGO‐I/O‐PRO also offers the option of programming products from other manufactures within the CoDeSys automation alliance in addition to the standard programmable CoDeSys automation alliance products from WAGO.