The 852-1417 Industrial ETHERNET Switch features five 1000BASE-T ports, of which four ports support Power over Ethernet (PoE+) with 30 W, and has two SFP-1000BASE-SX / LX ports (SFP modules are available as an option). These four PoE+ ports can be used simultaneously for power supply. The integrated voltage transformer enables operation on the 24 VDC power supplies common in the control cabinet.
In addition to the reduced wiring effort, a separate power supply for the PoE supply can be saved. The switch can be easily configured and integrated into the control cabinet via DIN-rail mounting. It is ideal for small and medium networks, but also offers the integration into extensive networks through its SFP slots.
- 5 ETHERNET ports, 10/100/1000 Mbit/s, autonegotiation
- 4 PoE+ ports (IEEE 802.3at)
- 2 SFP slots, 1000 Mbit/s
- Front-panel diagnostic LEDs
- Supports Auto-MDI/MDI-X functions
- Full/half-duplex transfer modes for each port
- Store-and-forward switching method
- Integrated address look-up table, supports up to 8000 absolute MAC addresses
- Overvoltage protection
- IEEE 802.3x flow control in full-duplex mode
- Prioritization of Profinet Ethernet Frame (EtherType=0x8892) according to IEEE802.1p
- For DIN-35 rail