The configurable 852-1505 Industrial ETHERNET Switch features eight 10/100/1000Base-T ports that all support Power over Ethernet (PoE+) at 30 W, and has four SFP-1000Base-SX/LX ports (SFP modules are available as an option). All eight PoE+ ports can be operated simultaneously.
Packaged in a rugged housing, this switch offers both a redundant power supply and relay-based function monitoring. These functions, along with extensive ETHERNET switch options, make it ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Web-based/SNMP management
- Redundant DC power supply
- Supply voltage range: 48 … 57 VDC
- DIP switches to set alarm functions
- Full compliance with IEEE802.3, 802.3u, 802.3z, 802.3x, 802.3ad, 802.3ab, 802.1d, 802.1q, 802.1p, 802.1w, 802.1x and 802.3at standards
- Xpress Ring (redundant ring, switching time < 20 ms)
- Non‐blocking, store‐and‐forward switching, rapid spanning tree protocol (RSTP)
- Autonegotiation at all 10/100/1000Base-T ports
- Auto‐MDI/MDIX (crossover) at all 10/100/1000Base‐T ports
- VLAN (802.1q) VID
- IGMP snooping for multicast filtering
- Port configuration, status, statistics
- Port trunking
- SNMP v1/v2 and RMON