The 852‐104/040-000 Industrial Switch is a 7-port 10/100Base‐TX and 2-port SFP 100Base‐FX (optional SFP modules) configurable ETHERNET switch.
The switch has a rugged housing, redundant power supply and function monitoring with a relay. These functions, along with extensive ETHERNET switch options, make it ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Web-based / SNMP management
- Redundant DC power supply
- Large supply voltage range: 9 ... 48 V
- DIP switches to set alarm functions
- Full compliance with IEEE802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x,802.1d, 802.1q, 802.1p standards
- Xpress Ring (redundant ring, recovery < 50 ms)
- Non‐blocking, store‐and‐forward switching
- Autonegotiation at all 10/100Base-TX ports
- Auto-MDI/MDIX (crossover) at all 10/100Base-TX ports
- VLAN (802.1q) VID
- IGMP snooping for multicast filtering
- Port configuration, status, statistics
- Port trunking
- SNMP v1/v2 and RMON